Real Estate & Aerial Drone Photography
Specializing in real estate photography and aerial drone photography and video, Envision Photography And Design goes beyond the digital limits, because we enhance each image with our special secret sauce. It is a unique integrating technique, illuminating the image giving it a life-like feel and therefore setting you apart from all others.
Let Us Help Best Showcase Your Real Estate Listing
REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY
Whether your focus is:
- Home, Rental properties or Apartment complexes
- Office, Industrial properties
- Lake homes
- Vacation rentals, Hotels
- Retail, Restaurant
- Interior design portfolios
We add value to your property by best showcasing it with our professional photography services.
CHANGING TIMES IN REAL ESTATE
Because, we are in a world where technology is constantly changing, it is crucial to stay up-to-date with the real estate market as well as where the industry is going. We pride ourselves on constantly adapting to industry trends and believe in offering the best possible home viewing experience. Not only do we believe in delivering unparalleled images and videos, but also we believe in providing customer service that reflects how much we care about you as well as our products.
Real estate buyers are searching listings and real estate services online more than ever before
With the internet at the tips of our fingertips potential buyers are using the internet more and more to search for the home of their dreams. Google reported an increase of 253% on real estate related searches over the past four years (2013 to 2017). Studies show 90% of buyers searched the web for properties.
Mobile devices are increasingly being used in real estate
Living on the move, as much as we are today, our mobile devices are essential in keeping us updated. Especially in an industry that changes so quickly. About half of Millenials and Gen X'ers use their mobile devices to search for homes.
Social media is continuing to grow consistently, and realtors are embracing it like never before.
The opportunity for realtors to grow their presence on social media has been available for years, but now it is imperative to get involved. Realtors are using both Facebook and Instagram to create effective advertising campaigns that draw in sellers and buyers. As one of the most popular online activities, with higher user engagement rates and expanding mobile possibilities each year, social networking will continue to be an invaluable marketing tool for agents around the world.
Immersive technology will be imperative to stay competitive
Buyers want to get as close to a potential property as possible without actually being there. An experience that creates a feeling for them, an emotion that will get them through the door to see their new home. As a result, media such as High Dynamic Range photography, Matterport 3D virtual tours, and drone videography are all on the cusp of becoming vastly popular. Using these tools to showcase a home is not only cost-effective, but it eliminates houses that are of no interest to buyers, saving precious time for everyone.
Photographers Give Different Perceptions of a Home
Can You Believe This is the SAME House!
As An Agent, It's In Your Best Interest To Use Professional Real Estate Photography Services. We've Listed 5 Reasons Why:
1. Professional Images Attract More Buyers
• Better images directly result in more attention on listing sites
• They increase the number of clicks over 100%
• Generate more interest in the home
2. More Professional
• Professional images give you a more professional look
• Give clients more confidence in your ability to sell quickly & for the best price
• More than half of agents use professional real estate photographers
• The more competition, the harder you will have to work to stand out
3. Saves You Time and Stress
• Taking images of each property yourself is very time-consuming
• It also takes a lot of time to upload them, format and re-size them all
• If the images come out blurry or poorly you’ll have to take the time to re-shoot them
• Doing all of this yourself can take you away from other sales or clients
• Puts unnecessary stress on you
4. Gives You A Competitive Edge
• Sellers will most often go with the an agent who uses a professional photographer
• They know better images increase the potential for selling it fast & at a high sale price
• The most successful agents already use a professional real estate photographer
• They know the listings get more attention, and allows them to look more professional
• Using a professional gives you a competitive edge over your competition
5. Sells Faster and For A Higher Price
• Homes that are listed using professional images tend to sell up to 50% faster.
• Images you use to represent your listing can have a major impact on potential buyers
• Buyers are more likely to scroll past a listing with images taken by a point & shoot
• Listings that get overlooked will sit on the market for much longer
• Using a professional makes the home seem more appealing
• Buyers will assign a higher value to listings with great photos than one with bad
Potential buyers generally want to be able to see themselves in a beautiful home, not in one that has poor lighting and looks unwelcoming.
Images From Above
AERIAL DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY
Our aerial drone photography and videos give clients and potential buyers a change of perspective. Imagine how a birds eye view of the following can sell a buyer:
- A breathtaking lake home
- An aerial layout of the land
- Depiction of acreage boundaries
- A unique angle showing significant architectural features
Most importantly, our videos and aerial shots give you an advantage over competitors, and are the latest invaluable instrumental tool for agents in the real estate industry.