REAL ESTATE SERVICE AGREEMENT
By ordering services from Envision Photography & Design you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.
Limited Licensing Release
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
- The purpose of listing a property only.
- Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year.
- A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
- Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
- Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees. In addition to payment a property release must be obtained from the homeowner by that third party.
- For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered. Image editing will be done by Envision Photography & Design, fees may apply.
- Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
- Photo credit must be given to Envision Photography & Design when used on any and all social media sites
- Images cannot/will not be made available to another agent who takes over an expired or with drawn listing.
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
- Envision Photography & Design is the copyright holder of images photographed and retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
- Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the photographer only. We will supply a media kit with the images upon request. Additional fees apply.
To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot. Time is a precious commodity, both yours and mine.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the virtual tour to be produced at the arranged time. Envision Photography & Design does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
- The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners regarding pets. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
- Generally, we photograph throughout the entire home, except for utility rooms and closets unless requested.
Envision Photography & Design understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
- A photo session that is rescheduled or canceled after 8 p.m. the day before will be charged a 50% rescheduling fee.
- Once a photographer has arrived at a property, the order may be canceled, however there will be no refund.
- There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
- No reschedule fee will be charged in the event of bad weather.
- Reschedules will be subject to availability.
- Payments will be received prior to delivery of images.
- Credit card payments can be processed on site by "Square" or online at PayPal prior to the session.
- The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
- Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement. If questions arise feel free to contact me directly.
Envision Photography & Design, all rights reserved. Revised 04/01/2018
ORDER A SERVICE NOW
Order Professional Real Estate Photography or Aerial Drone Photography and Video by clicking the "Purchase A Service" Button.