How to prepare for a real estate photographer
Preparing the Exterior for a Photo Shoot:
• Ensure there aren’t any elements that distract the eye from the property.
• The front of your listings are the first things visitors will see, so it’s imperative to get them done right. Consider hiring a landscaping crew to clean up the yard in advance and even spruce them up with some flowers, greenery, and lawn decorations.
Preparing the Kitchen for a Photo Shoot:
• Remove everything from the top and doors of the fridge, including magnets, business cards, photos, etc.
• Clear and wipe off the counters. Clean counters look great in photos.
• Hide dish soaps, sponges and paper towels.
• Set up the kitchen or dining table with nice set of dishes.
• A bowl of fruit or bouquet of flowers presents nice in photos.
Preparing Bathrooms for a Photo Shoot:
• Put down toilet lids.
• Hide any toiletries that are in the shower or bath, as well as on the counter.
• Clean mirrors and any glass surfaces.
• Remove old towels from doors, showers and bathtubs. Hang a new set of towels that coordinate with the paint or tiles.
• Depending on the space, a flower or plant can add a nice touch
ORDER A SERVICE NOW
Order Professional Real Estate Photography or Aerial Drone Photography and Video by clicking the "Purchase A Service" Button.